UX/UI Designer PERMANENT between £50k-£80k London Our client are a start-up tech business who are looking to welcome a UX/UI Designer to their London based...
UX/UI Designer - Contract - £370 per day - London
Our client are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join them on a contractual basis.
They are currently undergoing a digital transformation in order to enhance and improve the websites across their brands.
Some of your required skills and experience:
- In-depth knowledge of UX design, hands-on, proactive
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues as well as with stakeholders. Ability to story tell
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.