Senior Data Engineer My client is a Unique Data Driven consulting firm with a focus on using data to drive business growth. This unique business...
My client is a global, digital first media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Their clients include some of the world's best known brands.
They are seeking a Data Engineer/Architect to work at their office in the West End of London. Reporting into the Senior Data Architect, you will have responsibility for creation and design of their new data systems, the implementation of those designs working with technical product owners, solution architects and data analysts to build a scalable, secure and dynamic system.
- Ability to write software in Python, Java, Go or C++
- Agile development methodologies
- Data orchestration solutions like Airflow, Talend, Apache Beam
- Data Warehouse (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Presto, Kafka)
- Cloud storage: Google or AWS
- Experience working with advertising or marketing data
- Experience with BI tools eg Looker, Tableau
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.