Salesforce Engineer London Are you a Salesforce Engineer looking for your next contract in a forward thinking company well known for being driven by...
The Senior Salesforce Architect will be responsible for the overall architecture of the Ignite Salesforce Solution and 3rd party integrations and applications in alignment with the business requirements. The solution crosses multiple business brands and experience designing single-multi org environments is a must.
The architect must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on my clients strategic business and technical requirements. There will be a need to work with a variety of people (Solution Director, technical peers and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered. There will be a need to demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
Must possess superb communication, analytical and time management skills. In Addition, he/she must demonstrate ability and desire to continually learn new technologies in a changing environment; analytical and problem-solving capability, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
- Demonstrated track record of large solution architecture solutions in an enterprise environment
- Provide leadership and mentoring to a team of solution architects, admins and developers
- Experience with the different Salesforce offerings including Sales Cloud, Platform, Marketing (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certification preferred
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for ongoing functional enhancements
- Applied knowledge of SFDC products capabilities
- Proven best practice experience around integrations, ideally with MS Azure integration services
Required Experience & Skills
- Applicant must have 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or salesforce platform applications
- Ability to prioritise multiple work streams
- Drives continuous improvement
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical writing
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Proven experience of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Proven Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Evaluation of Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions
- Salesforce.com Certifications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.