Lead .Net Developer 55k South Leeds Home WorkingMaybe you are a Senior Developer looking for that next step into a Lead position or already a...
.Net Developer -South East Leeds - 90% Home Working
Would you like real job flexibility?
I'm working with a small but successful business with their own in house Development team. You will be working on existing in house systems as well as rolling out greenfield projects to suit new customer needs
- C# .NET
- Sql Server
- Entity Framework
- SOLID principles
The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience in delivering web applications in ASP.net MVC and C# and should also demonstrate a good understanding of SOLID principles and strive for clean maintainable code. This opening offers an experienced .net developer an opportunity to assist in the design, development and deployment of platforms for this business and their clients.
Ideally you will have:
- Have at least 3 years commercial experience in web development
- Have good experience of developing complex web based multi-tier enterprise applications within a .Net technology framework
- Have a strong interest in new development technologies and emerging industry trends and their practical application to meet identified business needs
- Have a proven ability to pick up and successfully utilise new development technologies quickly
- Have a strong team working ethic and the ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent Salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Free Parking
- Private Medical
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.