Backend C# .NET Core Developers | Challenger Bank | £40,000 £60,000 | LONDONFinTech with a recent wave of funding in London is looking to expand...
C# .NET Developers | Real-time Sports Data Platform| LONDON
A global, growing and technologically advanced sports data company in London is looking to expand their team with multiple C# .NET Software Developers to work on real-time, low-latency applications that benefit the top global sports leagues and organisations,
You will be involved in the full SDLC and have exposure to a broad set of technologies, taking you to the next level as a programmer.
You will cover a broad range of technologies, frameworks and tools within C# and .NET Core such as:
- AWS Cloud Computing
- Containers like Docker, Kubernetes
- CI / CD DevOps toolset
- Multi-threaded, message-based, real-time technologies e.g. Rabbit MQ, Signal R
- Follow DDD, TDD methodologies and write clean, well-tested code
What do you need to be considered?
- A self-proclaimed excellent knowledge of C#, OOP programming, together with a degree (2.1+) in Computer Science or a related field
- Full software life-cycle experience working on complex products within an Agile environment
- Enthusiasm, strong desire to learn and grow your skills and career together with the ability to work collaboratively within a team and communicate effectively
- If programming for you is not just a job - but a passion and a hobby!
Please apply or e-mail your CV direct to:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.