Based in the heart of London a data-driven financial technology company are seeking a junior java developer. They have a mission to provide the highest...
Based in the heart of London a data-driven financial technology company with a mission to provide the highest levels of precision in risk management. As a business they develop high-quality platforms that operate low-latency trading systems and B2B risk management solutions for their clients in the sports-betting, gaming and financial industries.
Their multidisciplinary engineering team consists of exceptional practitioners who challenge each other to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems. It is common for their engineers to move between numerous projects and gain exposure to a variety of technologies. Despite their position as an industry leader, they are a relatively small team of technologists. As a result, all staff members have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the organisation.
Their culture is one of continuous learning, accountability, collaboration and impact. We are looking to hire talented developers who wish to master their technical skills, perpetuate a knowledge-driven environment and enjoy collaboration and solving complex problems.
As a Java developer you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of quantitative analysts and software engineers to deliver cutting edge low latency trading systems and risk management solutions. The successful candidate will be involved in the entire development lifecycle and will be expected to become a domain expert.
- Computer science (or similar) degree from a top institution at 2:1 or above
- Excellent Java knowledge
- Experience with Spring
- Familiarity with Hazelcast
- Familiarity with SQL and DBMS, ideally Postgres
- Knowledge of version control using git
- Experience with Unix-like operating systems and command line tools
- An interest in the gambling industry
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with implementing betting APIs such as Betfair's
- Jira and Jenkins experience
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.