Security Solutions Architect - Permanent - up to £85,000 - London
Our client, a global business, are looking for a Security Solutions Architect to join their London based team. You'll be working on strategic business and technology initiatives to ensure that security is well-embedded into the culture of the business and that security risks are properly understood and mitigated.
- Partner with Security, Technology and Business to define and implement security controls that provide the appropriate protection
- Provide consultancy and solutions architecture services to project teams to assess security risk, communicate security standards and best practises, and partner to ensure effective security outcomes and risk management within projects
- Fully align Security and Technology architectures to drive approach of integrated security controls and secure by design
- Implement controls to protect the global business from the evolving cyber threats, including technology, process, and people elements
- Continuously evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls, and operate a program of continuous improvement
- Working with Enterprise Security Architect's to implement and refine common policies, controls and patterns based on implementation experience
- Extensive information / cyber security architecture experience across multiple domains including: Application security, cloud security, data leakage prevention, network security, and infrastructure security
- CISSP or equivalent security certification
- Expertise across Application Security, Application Development, Cloud and DevSecOps security principles and architectures
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to drive change in a matrixed organisation
- Experience in managing stakeholders and able to adapt approach/style to different individuals and teams
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.