Payroll & Finance Executive Permanent £40k-£50k London *Immediate start*Our client are currently looking for a Payroll and Finance Executive to join their team based in...
Financial Controller EMEA - 12 month FTC - London
Our client, a global business, are looking for a Financial Controller. This role will report to the Finance Director and will be leading the finance reporting function within the EMEA region to ensure that correct and compliant financial reporting is delivered.
You'll be managing a team of approximately 20 finance analysts and will be responsible for the big picture of financial reporting and liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
- Overall management and mentoring of a large EMEA regional finance team of varying levels/qualifications and functions
- Manage the EMEA region's monthly consolidated reporting, quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting process, and year end completions
- Review and coordinate executive level summary of performance and key issues for monthly, forecast and budget results
- Review team deliverables prior to submitting regional results to global head office: 1) Review of analysis prepared by the finance team with the assistance of the Senior Finance Managers/Finance Manager 2) Review and interrogation of country results for accuracy before reporting
- Provide accurate guidance on reporting issues to both local teams and the regional team
- Drive reporting process improvement within the regional finance team and local teams
- Prime contact, oversight and planner for regional external audit
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, and CIMA) 3 or more years PQE
- Experience in industry a must, preferably at a regional level
- Ability to identify and solve IFRS and management accounting issues
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.