Graduate Application Support AnalystA rapidly expanding FinTech business based in central London is currently looking for a Graduate in a mathematically minded degree subject...
Media Insight Analyst - Permanent - London - up to £50k DOE
Our client, a media business, are looking for a talented Media Insight Analyst to join their Analytics & Insight team, full-service research and data analytics team, based in London. You'll be coming on to help unify our client's data landscape.
The role will focus on several key deliverables:
- Liaise with Media/client teams to establish media campaign reporting and insight requirements and regularity
- Validate and verify data to ensure correct information is available
- Create & manage client friendly dashboards and other documents to provide insight on campaign progress
- Build and deliver meaningful mid and end of campaign performance reports with actionable insight and learnings
- Power deep-dive analyses to answer questions that unlock the next growth lever for our client's businesses
Some of the key skills / requirements for this role are as follows:
- Exceptional Excel skills (including vlookup, Pivot tables and advanced charting techniques)
- Solid experience of media performance evaluation and reporting - preferably within an agency environment
- Confident in writing SQL and good understanding of database design
- Previous use of media data integration tools such as Supermetrics, Improvado, Funnel or Alteryx would be advantageous
- Solid exposure to building marketing performance dashboards using AVORA or Tableau would be a huge benefit
- Work effectively and collaboratively, communicating clearly through code, version control and review
- Experience working with web APIs
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please apply to this role by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.