Senior Digital Insight Analyst London Permanent up to £60k DOEOur client, one of the world's largest railway operators, are looking for a Digital Analytics Lead...
Senior Insight Analyst - Perm - £50k DOE - London
Our client, a media business, are looking for a talented Senior Media Insight Analyst to join their Analytics & Insight team based in London. You'll be coming on to help unify our client's data landscape. You'll be working closely with internal and external teams in the US.
The role will focus on several key deliverables:
- Liaise with Media/client teams to establish media campaign reporting and insight requirements and regularity
- Validate and verify data to ensure correct information is available
- Create & manage client friendly dashboards and other documents to provide insight on campaign progress
- Build and deliver meaningful mid and end of campaign performance reports with actionable insight and learnings
- Power deep-dive analyses to answer questions that unlock the next growth lever for our client's businesses
Some of the key skills / requirements for this role are as follows:
- Exceptional Excel skills (including vlookup, Pivot tables and advanced charting techniques)
- Solid experience of media performance evaluation and reporting
- Confident in writing SQL and good understanding of database design
- Solid exposure to building marketing performance dashboards using AVORA or Tableau would be a huge benefit
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please apply to this role by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.