Business Change AnalystA commodities trading business based in central London is currently looking for a Business Change Analyst to join their team on a contract...
A Global Media (Online Publishing) company are looking to hire someone like yourself, a Business Analyst Director. You will help champion the digital measurement and reporting within my clients teams. Ideally, you'd have some experience and a passion for data, measurement and reporting.
The measurement and reporting team currently comprises three directors and one manager. We are in the process of hiring an additional exec. We are part of the larger Data & Technology team, a group of 44 people with expertise in visualisation, back end development, front end development and analytics.
Working with clients and internal teams, both in London and in offices around the world, to champion robust measurement and reporting.
- Champion foundation measurement at scale. Experience in more advanced analytics such as attribution modelling or data science is not required, though an appreciation of their value and the role they play in measurement is.
- Be able to work with clients and client teams to build measurement frameworks that can work across brands, categories and countries.
- Guide teams and clients to think about what's important when it comes to campaign measurement and understand what is practical to deploy.
- You need to be an expert in third party measurement solutions digital measurement such as Nielsen DAR or Kantar Brand Lift.
- You need to know the difference between a KPI and a metric.
- You need to understand the difference between a benchmark and a target, and the value of both.
Work with my clients Data and BI teams to gather requirements, design and implement central product and client specific data management and interactive reporting solutions.
- Understand the process of acquiring, cleansing and transforming data into the various client marketing spend and performance data reports.
- Help clients to organise and align data across platforms, brands, categories and countries so that reporting can be scaled, and measures can be aggregated and compared.
- Provide the best practices and guidelines for managing data of different levels of complexity.
- Provide hands-on support for all data related activities within the BI Team.
- Familiar with digital measurement and research, ideally across different countries. Experience with other, non digital media, particularly TV is a bonus.
- Use and able to navigate digital buying platforms, for example, Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 etc.
- An analytical mindset, able to approach issues and challenges from a variety of angles
- Highly numerate, with strong mathematical acumen
- Attention to detail
- Tenacious with a desire to dig until you find the answer
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and how they can be applied in the marketing context
- Experience in data interpretation
- Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work in an autonomous fast paced environment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments
- The ability to achieve high quality results by paying attention to detail
- The ability to influence groups of people to gain consensus
- Experience in working with a range of visualisation solutions such as Tableau, Microsoft BI, Google Data Studio.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.