Media Executive / Specialist Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, using the latest digital channels? Do you love driving results, learning from...
A Global Media (Online Publishing) company are looking to hire someone like yourself, a Junior Business Analyst. Ideally, you will be working within measurement and reporting (teams, sector) with my client.
The measurement and reporting team currently comprises three directors and one manager. We are in the process of hiring an additional exec. We are part of the larger Data & Technology team, a group of 44 people with expertise in visualisation, back end development, front end development and analytics.
- Understand the process of acquiring, cleansing and transforming data into the various client marketing spend and performance data reports
- Help clients to organise and align data across platforms, brands, categories and countries so that reporting can be scaled, and measures can be aggregated and compared.
- Provide the best practices and guidelines for managing data of different levels of complexity
- Provide hands-on support for all data related activities within the BI Team
Skills & Knowledge
- An analytical mindset, able to approach issues and challenges from a variety of angles
- Highly numerate, with strong mathematical acumen
- Advanced Excel user
- Attention to detail
- Tenacious with a desire to dig until you find the answer
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and how they can be applied in the marketing context
- Experience in data interpretation
- Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work in an autonomous fast paced environment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments
- The ability to achieve high quality results by paying attention to detail
- The ability to influence groups of people to gain consensus
- Experience in working with a range of visualisation solutions such as Tableau, Microsoft BI, Google Data Studio
- SQL, SSMS experience.
- Use and able to navigate digital buying platforms, for example, Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 etc.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.