Onezeero are working in partnership with one of the most exciting FinTech organisations in Leeds City Centre on a vacancy for a Senior Application Support...
IT Support Technician
My client are looking for a self-motivated IT Support Technician to join their growing team in York and to be a member of a dynamic international business.
This IT Support Technician will be dedicated in managing end-user issues to ensure that they are resolved quickly and to a high standard. For the IT Support Technician role you will also be mentoring and leading in the support team, to improve customer support processes, maintaining customer satisfaction, and to influence productivity, quality and satisfaction.
The key accountabilities for the IT Support Technician Role follows:
Responsibilities - What you'll be doing
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a diverse environment.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- Demonstrated success in customer experience, satisfaction and data driven measurement.
- The relevant candidate will have great experience with MAC systems and also windows
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues. TCP/IP, Networking knowledge.
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL, CMDB, Discovery, and network topologies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.