Senior UI Visual Designer Contract £500 per day London Our client, a global business, are looking for a Senior UI Visual Designer on a contractual...
UX/UCD Designer - Contract - £400-£450 per day - London
Our client, a global business, are looking for a UX/UCD Designer on a contractual basis. We're looking for someone to join a newly formed product department.
You'll be involved in scoping, designing and evolving a brand new platform which strikes the balance between the internal user needs and requirements and objectives of the business. This role offers you the unique opportunity to be part of a new product team, working to shape and influence a product from the very early stages.
You'll have in-depth UCD (User-Centred Design) experience working on complex products. You'll also have worked on projects from inception through to research, testing and delivery.
We're looking for someone who is hands-on and eager to get their fingers into creating and iterating core UX design deliverables; whether it be user journeys, task flows, system/site mapping, concepts, wireframes or lean prototypes - depending on the challenge.
You'll be strong advocates of evidence-based design decision-making; through data, research, observation and insight.
You'll have the following experience:
- Excellent UX skills across the UCD spectrum, working experience and advocates of evidence-based design decision-making through research and observation.
- In-depth knowledge and evidence via portfolio/case studies of having worked with data, testing, research and analytics
- Industry experience working within a digital process/function, either client or agency-side (or preferably a combination).
- Proven product/platform design experience
- Experienced and able to work in each of the stages of product design from discovery and research to design, test and measuring the impact of said solution/idea.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean UX methodologies and concept of MVP
- Experience or awareness of media (offline/digital media highly advantageous, but not essential)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and internal stakeholders
- Experience and understanding of design system thinking
- Worked with Product Managers, the business and technical teams to determine different approaches to support business solutions
- Strong experience in prototyping; including experience with tools like Sketch & Marvel
- Excellent core UX/IA-driven skills. This is not a Visual design role
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.