A multinational IT solutions & services company are looking for a 3rd Line Network Engineer to come on board and join this ever growing IT...
A multinational IT solutions & services company are looking for a 3rd Line EUC Engineer to come on board and join this ever growing IT team. The main responsibility will be responding to BAU 3rd Line incidents logged on to the incident management system to ensure incidents are resolved within SLA whilst providing help and support to the team.
This role reports in to the NOC EUC Team Leader, who is looking for a positive and supportive individual who can provide assistance to 1st and 2nd Line Analysts, ability to work under pressure and have good communication skills.
The successful candidate should have:
- At least 3 years' experience as a 3rd Line engineer within a similar environment.
- Respond to Customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop Support Experience.
- Citrix Provisioning Services / Machine Creation Services support experience.
- Hypervisor (XenServer, ESX and/or Hyper-V) Experience.
- Remote Access (NetScaler / RDS Web) Experience.
- Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services Experience.
- Valid Citrix Certified Administator / Associate Accreditation.
- Citrix NetScaler and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
- Awareness of Atlantis ILIO and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
- Knowledge of other EUC technologies eg. AppSense, VMware Horizon, RES etc.
Other desirable qualifications:
- Valid Vendor Accreditations within the area of EUC.
- Windows 2012/2016 MCSE/MCITP
- Citrix Certified Professional or Citrix Certified Expert (Virtualisation, Networking or Mobility)
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable, ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3).
If this role matches your current skills and you are looking to work for a multinational IT company then please apply NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.