A Global MSP is looking for a Senior Salesforce Architect to join them in their Luton based office. You, the Senior Salesforce Architect will be...
A global media company are looking to appoint a Business Analyst who has both Sharepoint & Office 365 experience. You, the Business Analyst will be responsible for the management of requirements for new projects whilst helping maintain and develop our existing solution.
This position will be part of the Global Collaboration & Productivity Tools team therefore fully working with Office 365 platform and associated products (SharePoint online, Power Apps, Flow, MS Teams...)
- Working in an agile team, the role will comprise of the following aspects:
- Work closely with key stakeholders including Business Partners, business sponsors, product owners, development and support teams, and other parties involved in the successful scoping, development, testing, delivery, implementation and on boarding for the systems and applications
- Interpret business issues, opportunities and user requirements and distinguish between the real business needs vs. user desires
- Capture user requirements using story cards, workflow diagrams & documentation where necessary to ensure that knowledge is retained within the team and organisation
- Coordinate and oversee stakeholder engagement activities, ensuring continued alignment with local and global strategies
- Assist with testing code to ensure that it meets the minimum code quality standards
- Provide the primary point of coordination between offshore delivery teams and global delivery teams
- Participate in the project meetings to review progress, issues, risks and blockers including daily stand-ups, iteration planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Follow the in-house agile software development lifecycle and suggest improvements where they are identified.
Experience and Knowledge
- The candidate MUST have previous experience and in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 platform. Ideally coming with a technical/development background in SharePoint on prem.
- Business Analysis skillset - deep experience of agile and traditional business analysis techniques - business process modelling, scenarios, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Proven stakeholder management skills working with all levels of an organisation
- Extensive experience working closely with software development teams (agile/scrum, both onshore and offshore), products owners, end users and business stakeholders to ensure successful delivery and business adoption of new technology
- Proven experience of working with an agile backlog, creating and maintaining the quality of user stories and acceptance criteria for upcoming sprints
- Experience with the Microsoft product suite including Azure, , Visual Studio Online (VSTS/TFS), Power BI, Teams, SharePoint, Power apps and Flow
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.