Media Insight Analyst Permanent £30k-£40k LondonOur client, a media and advertising business, are currently looking for a talented Media Insight Analyst to join their team...
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Analyst to join a global media business in central London.
The role will work across one of the biggest accounts within the group. As a Marketing Analyst you will be contributing directly to strategic decision making and will work with a wide range of stakeholders across the client.
The role requires a strong analytical background, an inquisitive mindset, and the ability to interact, challenge and influence credibly at senior levels.
As a Marketing Analyst you will take business questions from both internal and external stakeholders and turn these challenges into clear recommendations through analytics. You will be able to apply a broad range of analytical techniques to answer these questions and, in some cases, you will build models or work with existing tools to predict outcomes. Although you will have an area of expertise (maybe econometrics or statistics) you'll be conversant with other methodologies and comfortable recommending your approach.
- Analytical appraisal of media investment opportunities including marketing/media mix (Marketing Mix Modelling or MMM), budgeting and channel optimisation
- Act as a sounding board on strategic issues to senior management.
- Create visually appealing and insightful presentations that share information in a highly efficient manner.
- Driving the data-driven agenda in client meetings.
- Help to unlock opportunities to do more work - be it audience research (e.g. unstructured data), new opportunities in data science (e.g. machine learning) or exploring innovation in marketing effectiveness.
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate or higher degree in a numerate subject (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in an analytical role, ideally agency-side or a client-side marketing effectiveness team.
- Excellent knowledge of Econometrics and the application thereof.
- Working knowledge of Digital Attribution and the application thereof (desirable).
- Experience with statistical software (e.g. R / SAS / Other).
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. Python / PHP / VBA / Other) would be an advantage.
- Proficient handling large datasets (e.g. SQL / BigQuery / Other).
- Experience in using consumer and market research data generated by tools used in media planning - including 1st and 3rd party data.
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Avora / Tableau / Data Studio) is a plus.
- Expert with Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are interested in the latest trends in data science (desirable).
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.