This is an exciting time to join a dynamic online retailer offering holiday accommodation. You will join as a Senior Product Owner who will after their E-Commerce platform.
Contributing to business strategy, you will also maintain a Digital Product roadmap by continuously working collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business and by introducing your own data driven initiatives. The Digital Product roadmap would include new, exciting and unique features to my client as well as improvements to existing capabilities. You will prioritise the work of the Digital Product team based on business value and business strategy.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Product leadership in B2C Digital, most likely for a large business
- Expertise with topics like user experience, usability, product search, SEO, conversion, web design, customer journey, online payments, user accounts, post sales, personalisation
- Working using agile processes
- Managing a backlog, running design and discovery workshops, defining MVP scope, retrospect's, a fail fast approach
- Data driven decision making
- Utilising multi variant testing, arranging and running user focus groups, analysing competitors, usage of analytics and monitoring tools
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation and leadership skills and taking ownership
- Technical understanding
- Web technologies, continuous delivery, cloud hosted solutions, complex distributed high-volume systems, high availability, integration with 3rd party systems, Payment Gateways, CMS and CRM systems
- Proven track record delivering superb commercial results
- Honours degree in IT or Business
Additional skills that would help:
- Travel and hospitality domain experience
- Hotels, Flights, Transfers, Car Hire, Travel Insurance, Airport hotels, parking and lounges
- Experience of working for both large and small specialist businesses
- Knowledge of Marketing and Analytics
- Customer focussed
- Full UK Driving licence and ability to drive overseas
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.