MARKETING MEDIA CONSULTANT
Are you keen to further your career in marketing for a progressive advanced agency? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, using the latest digital channels? My client are experts in B2B demand generation, offering services from strategic consultancy through to campaign execution. This role offers the opportunity to grow within their Media Team, delivering campaigns via channels such as programmatic, social media, paid search (PPC) and SEO.
Due to my clients continued growth they are looking for a Media Consultant to join their Media Team. This position will also come with the possibility to travel on an international level. You, the Media Consultant will be a crustal team member of the Media team. You'll be appointed to provide additional resource to a busy department that is growing rapidly.
- Manage internal and client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner, with the ability to prioritise work.
- Often working autonomously with limited direction, the Consultant will be a senior member of the team.
- Be able to support the junior members of the team and give guidance.
- Have a desire to understand the latest digital marketing trends and continually developer as a professional.
- Dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage inbound marketing campaigns across all channels, including Search (paid and organic), Social (paid and organic) and media (including display, remarketing and programmatic advertising).
- Understand at an increasingly strategic level, the interactions between content marketing, inbound marketing and marketing automation.
- 4 + years' experience and previously worked in highly effective teams delivering inbound marketing tactics.
- Professional marketing experience preferably in a B2B and/or agency environment
- Experience with the following platforms would be an advantage; Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Moz, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic DSP's
- A good understanding of diverse range of clients from various industries and sectors is required - with B2B experience preferable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.