REGIONAL SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (BUSINESS PLATFORMS) PERMANENT UP TO £80K DOE LONDON & REMOTEOur client, a global business, are looking to appoint a Business Platforms...
SAP S/4 HANA Functional Consultant
SAP S4 HANA Simple Finance Process Expert
A leading member of the Big4 consultancies have asked me to help find them additional expertise for a Finance Transformation with a large Banking Client. One of the positions I am currently looking for is an SAP S4 HANA Simple Finance Process Expert. This role is initially for 6 months however it is likely to extend beyond that and so they are willing to consider consultants looking both permanent and contract, most of the time you will be based in London however there may be a need to travel at 1 or 2 points in this project.
- Deep functional knowledge of S4 HANA Finance
- Experience implementing core finance processes on S/4HANA Finance, 1709/1809 versions
- Understanding of FPSL (Financial Products Subledger), and its predecessor Bank Analyzer
- Strong understanding of finance processes within an organisation (ideally banking), strong knowledge of how balance sheet and P&L statement are pulled together
- Decent understanding of SAP FSDP/FSDM platform
- Map processes with business to S4 HANA
- Ability to activate standard Fiori tile for each S/4HANA process and ensure the functionality works
- Hands-on implementing SAP Central Finance and all related components
- Experience with data migration of core finance objects into S/4 HANA
- Cutover planning and execution for transition into S/4HANA from a company's legacy landscape
- Workshops planning and presenting, hold design sessions, map out to S/4HANA Finance capabilities
This is an immediate start position and so if you are keen to find out more give me a call today and we can discuss in more detail.
Interviews are being held Monday and Tuesday next week so don't delay!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.