Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Lead Manchester City Centre £50,000BackgroundDue to huge investment from one of the world's leading VC firm and a foray into...
An entertainment tech company are looking for a Project Manager to help deliver a range of projects including software launches and hardware rollouts. These will include working with their award winning products for the media and entertainment industries.
As the Project Manager its essential that you have experience delving both hardware and software projects. You should be enthusiastic and can create best practices and process development, whilst leading cross-functional teams. You will be working alongside (shoulder to shoulder) with a highly talented engineering team, with a focus on ensuring schedules and project plans are accurate and up to date.
- Develop a partnership with Product Management, Engineers, Client Team, and others as needed to provide coverage.
- Maintain detailed project documentation, including meeting notes, changes, blockers, next steps, action items, and change requests.
- Manage the schedules of key product releases and projects, schedule meetings as requested, and run associated meetings.
- Work with leadership, both remote and local, to maintain a positive environment and good morale.
- Predict scope creep and alert management as soon as possible.
- Ensure changes to projects are well understood and approved by key stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain a usable and well-communicated schedule for all phases of a project and report out to management.
- Manage a variety of projects, including software launches, hardware rollouts, and other high priority endeavours within the organization.
- Prepare and present project reports as needed to my clients Executive Team as well as others within the organization.
- Iteratively evaluate if individuals, teams, and clients are working together efficiently to meet goals.
- Document and track project risks and raise to stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to adjust individual Scope, Schedule, and Cost components during a project to ensure it stays on track for all deliverables. Requirements
- Basic understanding of software engineering development or filmmaking.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence required.
- Experience working with distributed/remote teams is a plus.
- Experience in a software development environment or with similar projects is a plus.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.