This is a great opportunity for a Voice Engineer with at least 5 years' experience to provide support for Cisco voice infrastructure, designing and implementing...
Are you an experienced Cisco CCNP looking to work for an industry leading insurance organisation?
This is a great opportunity for a Network Engineer to act as the main point of contact for all network and supporting infrastructure issues. You will be working across the existing global networks, as well as proactively designing and implementing controlled changes, and improving security stability.
Experience in the management and change of complex global infrastructure including data centres, MPLS, firewalls, security, voice and WAN, as well as experience delivering support in pressurised environments essential.
This role reports in to the IT Operations Team Leader, who is looking for someone who ideally has worked in the insurance market previously, and proven experience of delivery of IT solutions from specification to implementation.
Desired skills include:
- Strong experience of routing protocols including OSPF and BGP
- Strong switching experience including Spanning Tree
- Thorough understanding of ITIL Service Support concepts
- Ability to analyse data and develop logical solutions to complex issues
- IPsec VPN with Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls
- Networking: Riverbed, Cisco Catalyst 6500, Cisco Wireless, Cisco ACS, Solarwinds, Cisco ISE
- HHTP, DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, SSL, SAN, Internet.
- Applications: Active Directory, MS Office 20xx, MS Project, Visio, Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to manage workload and deliver under pressure
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above, please do not hesitate applying now. This is a great chance for a Network Engineer to take the next step in their career!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.