Information Security Analyst
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is an exciting opportunity that has been created for an experienced Information Security Analyst/Manager to join a growing business that heavily invests in technology and its security. This role will suit a confident and well-spoken individual that has had experience in a similar position and will be able to hit the ground running. A key element to this role is to ensure that our risks management processes are well maintained and logs are running through and correctly evaluated using our SIEM solution.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Overall responsibility of monitoring and responding to security events and alerts received from multiple systems
- Review and monitor existing security controls, help develop new controls and conduct internal information security audits
- Collate, maintain and follow up on information security risks
- Report potential and actual security incidents and violations
- Maintain a strong awareness of the current threat landscape
- Working with the relevant leads to ensure that the right assurances and controls are in place in all technology areas
- Maintain the company's IT security awareness program and be proactive in ensuring all staff are educated in good practice
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a similar role as an Information Security Manager or Security Analyst
- Experience with SIEM (i.e. Arcsight, Splunk, QRadar or equivalent)
- Demonstrable working knowledge of security best practice, including PCI DSS and ISO270001/ISO270002
- Experience with implementing ISMS and risk management processes
- A proactive attitude to learning and developing own skills and knowledge
- High attention to detail and ability to create and maintain knowledge documents, procedures and technical documents.
- Planning, organisation and management of high-volume workloads
- CISSP or equivalent
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.