A Global MSP is looking for a Senior Salesforce Architect to join them in their Luton based office. You, the Senior Salesforce Architect will be...
A well-known fashion brand are looking for a Digitial Product Manager (Ecommerce) to join them in their London office. You, the Product Manager will own the onsite customer journey across all of my clients websites within the UK & US.
Ideally, you will be passionate about leveraging insight to create actionable plans to increase conversation. All of the existing relationships and new relations you will manage & look after, including all ecommerce related technology partners as well as an internal team of front end developers. You will also be in charge of the web development roadmap & will be working hand in hand with cross functional teams to product web projects at an agreed budget and timescales.
What are the key tasks?
- Create a roadmap to optimize the customer journey, identifying barriers to conversion and championing improvement initiatives, including: site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Monitor ecommerce trends, research industry best practice and create insight from user testing and surveys to help inform prioritization of new website functionality.
- Scope and brief business development requirements for on-site execution, including creating and updating functional specifications, and overseeing and undertaking user acceptance and end-to-end testing.
- With the project manager track, update and communicate ecommerce development timelines to the functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including IT, operations and customer services to create launch plans, implementation plans, and post-launch reviews of the end-to-end processes for all new solutions and fixes.
- Build and manage A/B and MV testing plan to support the development roadmap, gain proof of concept and justify the business case for future developments.
- Work with the search agency on the technical SEO roadmap and drive the implementation of the recommendations.
- Report on website performance and customer experience using Google Analytics, session recordings and 3rd party interfaces, providing conclusions and recommendations to resolve issues.
- Be the point of contact with all ecommerce agencies, providing technical expertise on any requirements relating to front-end website integration and tagging.
- Develop the UK as a center of excellence in all aspects of web development and support the US digital team with insight and shared learnings.
- Experience of integrating third-party services.
- Experience of web analytics, ideally with Google Analytics, and the ability to interpret common reports and metrics.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.