A Global MSP is looking for a Senior Salesforce Architect to join them in their Luton based office. You, the Senior Salesforce Architect will be...
REGIONAL SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (BUSINESS PLATFORMS) - PERMANENT - UP TO £80K DOE - LONDON & REMOTE
Our client, a global business, are looking to appoint a Business Platforms Service Delivery Manager. The Business Platforms Service Delivery Manager will work alongside the local business teams in the EMEA region, 3rd party consulting teams and central support / delivery to manage the overall service that supports the delivery of the Dynamics 365 and the future of Global Enterprise solutions in the EMEA region.
- Matrix Management of the Technology and Functional Service Delivery Teams including responsibility for the AX, D365 applications and interfaces
- Ensuring the SLA's are achieved; service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed within a dynamic environment.
- Produce management and performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request
- Act as the business liaison for all service improvements, changes and escalations
- Own the communication strategy and ensure timely, concise and effective communication with the business for Dynamics related service outage, service interruption and service improvement activities
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to provide effective monitoring, control and service delivery support
- To act as an 'escalation manager' for serious /major service delivery issues
- Experience of building and managing customer/stakeholder relationships at a senior level
- Experience of leading and undertaking service reviews
- Experience of growing and maturing services
- Budget management control and maximizing the benefits of financial investments
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers around contractual delivery
- Experience managing large (ideally global) complex ERP Systems
- Experience of effectively managing 3rd party suppliers ensuring that underpinned SLAs and OLA's are met or exceeded
- Experience of implementing ITIL processes, tooling and lean processes
- Experience in managing large complex Technology Services in a multi-tiered operational model
- Experience of D365 is preferable. ERP experience essential.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more, please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful, someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.