We are proud to be exclusively partnered with one of the biggest Global Luxury Menswear brands, known for their huge global multi-channel presence and exceptional work culture; who are seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to join their dynamic digital team!
As Performance Marketing Manager you will be the key person in driving the development and execution of the paid search program strategies and analysis to accelerate the channel and drive the brand globally!
- Full autonomy over the enhancement and execution of clear, innovative strategy across paid search to deliver against commercial, customer and revenue targets of the business
Lead and manage the relationship of the PPC agency to deliver strategy
- Plan, creating and implementing campaigns that acquire traffic to the right product at the right time - acquisition!
- Process Automation
- Build out a roadmap to unlock first party data in paid search to enhance performance and efficiency
- Effective management, delivery and optimisation across all search campaigns
- Multiple campaign management
- Rapidly evolve the approach to reporting and measurement of paid search
- Lead multi-variant testing framework for channels - aligning to business goals
- Responsible for best-practice development of biddable media campaigns
- Collaborate with the Performance Director to develop the cross-channel proposition across the brand and supporting long term digital initiatives (attribution modelling, reporting, optimization of LTV etc
- Identify new traffic sources including owned opportunities to drive quality traffic and brand awareness
- Exceptional +3 yr experience within Paid Search (Agency or Client Side)
- Google Ad words experience / strong technical Google Shopping experience
- In depth experience with website analytical tools
- Data driven
- Commercial acumen and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive and exciting approach to work!
- Excel Whizz!
- Excellent communication skills!
If you're looking for a role where you can excel your career progression, within an exciting work culture, and an innovative brand - then APPLY NOW!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted