A Global MSP is looking for a Senior Salesforce Architect to join them in their Luton based office. You, the Senior Salesforce Architect will be...
Group Financial Analyst - £45K
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of financial analysis and support in a fast paced and changing environment. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) you will proactively assist the Finance function in all budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
You should be able to work independently and be flexible to changing deadlines. Reliability, accuracy and adaptability are vital for this role together with excellent excel, accounting, organisational and communication skills.
Who are we?
My client is on a brand new journey, they are one of the world's leading booking & leisure company. My client is named one of the top 50 most innovative global companies. Our spaces are safe and seriously social, in the proudest part of the beating heart of the cities we love.
What's the job?
Creation and maintenance of a capex tracker model for the group, includes linking into the Exact Globe warehouses, pulling group numbers, tracking budgets, consolidating project codes and tracking work based on several different control features (in progress, complete, FF&E, building etc).
- Creating reports in Lucanet that track KPIs for the group, maintaining existing reports and working on
- adhoc reporting
- Building a Power BI reporting system for the Mews property management system rollout, creation of trial balance, day to day reconciliation reports and trackers
- Forecasting and profitability modelling - Exact Globe, Lucanet, Mews and SiHot
- Production of new budget models for the group budgeting process - full review of current budget model, re-create and improve based on management recommendations
- Deliver adhoc tasks as requested by the Finance and/or Executive team
- Naturally this is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description
What's in your DNA
- Work flexibly and react quickly to the executive team needs
- Be proactive about the support required, always go above and beyond expectations
- Effective and impactful communications
- Highly organised and brilliantly analytical
- A creative and forward thinking problem solver
- Inquisitive, logical and objective in your approach to data analysis
- Exceptionally accurate with a keen eye for detail
- Commercially savvy with a proven background to spot business opportunities used to organising others
- You must be eligible to work in the EU to be considered for this role
- Previously experienced within a data analysis role
- Technically proficient with the full range of Microsoft Office products and particularly expert with
- Microsoft Excel and the use of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications (macros)
- Our Key Benefits Include:
- Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation
- Company contribution towards gym membership for all eligible employees
- Ideas Award - Quarterly award to double pay for 1 month to employee with most valuable
- Employer funded life assurance at two time's base salary to cover death in service lump sum payments
- Employer funded income protection to cover 50% of base salary to cover prolonged absence from work due to incapacity
- 2 free nights' accommodation across any hostels (subject to availability)
- Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members (we operate in 15 locations across
- Europe & US so your next holiday is sorted)
- Online learning tools
- Social events and celebrations calendar
- Various employee recognition schemes
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.