A cloud service company are looking for a Network and Telephony Solution Architect to come on board and join this ever growing IT team. You...
IT Support Engineer - Oxford
My client are a well-established IT services organisation who are well known for providing a number of solutions for their growing client base across the country. They offer solutions in, infrastructure, cloud, security, network and 1st / 2ndline.
This role will be a mixture of providing, on site 1st and 2nd line support at one of their most valued client's and working at my clients Oxford head office support their client's via their advanced service desk.
- You will need to resolve 1st & 2nd line Client technical issues & requests promptly and making sure you are ensuring a high first time fix rate.
- It is important to escalate tickets in line with the escalation procedure as defined in the Service Desk Handbook
- Escalate 3rd Line tickets back to their head office's 3rd line teams
- Be the "go to guy" for their client's IT issues
Technical Areas + Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- User facing experience
- Ticketing System experience
- Manage multiple tickets and IT issues
If you are living local to Oxford and this role looks of interest to you, please do apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.