Senior BI Engineer Permanent £75,000 DOE LondonOur client is currently looking for a Data Integration Developer to join them on a permanent basis in London.We're...
Data Manager (Digital) - Permanent - London
Our client, a global media business, are looking for a Digital Data Manager to join them on a permanent basis in central London.
In this role, you'll:
- Facilitate globally the co-ordination of digital data quality and operations
- Co-ordinate access and permissions for access via API to local accounts for data collection and reporting
- Work with the client teams, product teams, project management group to create regular status reports including risk assessment
- Develop and implement a Programme of Quality Assurance, including pre-testing and data verification process that can involve both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ongoing ownership of a program of Quality Assurance (pre-testing) of digital data sources
- Extract data from publisher API's using an API management tool and load into testing tables using Azure Blob Containers/ Azure SQL services
- Manage the ongoing compliance of data generated by client teams and support best practice in local market ad-ops and digital buying teams
- Develop an expertise in the source you manage and help to define and drive best practice in the client and activation teams
Your skills, knowledge and experience
- Understanding of digital media data and development team operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Experience with data display applications (Power BI, Tableau, Omniscope)
- Basic experience with using databases (SQL, MySQL, Oracle) to query data
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Azure and Microsoft O365 extended product set (Forms, Power Apps)
- Broad understanding of formal project and operations management methodology is a plus
- Experience working with global teams is a plus
- Foreign language is a plus
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.