C# .NET Full-Stack Software Engineer | FinTech | £40k £50kOne of the UK's most successful FinTech's are looking for driven software engineers to re-engineer and...
Solutions Engineer - Permanent - London
Our client, a global media business, are looking for a Solutions Engineer to come on board and be a key part of their EMEA Operations team. As a Solutions Engineer, you'll be creating new solutions that automate workflows, improve the productivity of advertising teams and deliver more efficient digital advertising. You'll work with a number of data and technology platforms as well as various APIs.
Your skills / experience
- Demonstrable experience building, testing, deploying, running, documenting and maintaining software applications
- Comfortable working with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Experience working with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and "server less" applications
- Have some proficiency in front-end web development
- Experience in contributing to the continuous improvement of products, processes, and tools
- Experience with the implementation of ad serving and tag management solutions
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively with a wide range of teams (analytics, technology, client services, operations)
- An interest in media, advertising and marketing
This role is a fantastic opportunity for personal and professional growth, and to get to work with leading digital media technology and applications.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more, please respond to this advert by following the link and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful, someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.