Are you an experienced, skilled and passionate Network Engineer looking for a new role in a leading UK based brokerage and commodity organisation?Reporting in to...
This is a great opportunity for a 3rd Line Network Support/Engineer to provide network and support for Cisco voice infrastructure. The right candidate will act as the main point of contact for voice infrastructure issues, with a number years' experience delivering support in pressurised environments.
This role reports in to the IT Infrastructure Manager, who is looking for someone who ideally has worked in the insurance market previously, and proven experience of operational day to day network support.
Desired skills include:
- CCNA minimum, CCNP desirable
- Cisco Voice - VoIP, Unified Communications, basic Voice admin experience
- IPsec VPN with Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls
- Understanding of ITIL Service Support concepts
- Networking: Riverbed, Cisco Catalyst 6500, Cisco Wireless, Cisco ACS, Solarwinds, Cisco ISE
- HHTP, DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, SSL, SAN, Internet.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to manage workload and deliver under pressure
If you are looking for your next challenging but rewarding role and have the eagerness to keep on developing within Network Infrastructure then please apply now!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.