Are you an experienced, skilled and passionate Network Engineer looking for a new role in a global data organisation working on innovative technology?Reporting in to...
This is a great opportunity for a Voice and Network Engineer with at least 5 years' experience to provide support for Cisco voice infrastructure, designing and implementing controlled changes to global networks and voice systems.
The right candidate will act as the main point of contact for all voice infrastructure issues, with a number years' experience in IT voice and video conferencing, management and change of complex global networks and alerting systems such as Solarwinds.
This role reports in to the Head of IT Operations, who is looking for someone who ideally has worked in the insurance market previously, and proven experience of delivering support in a pressurised environment.
Desired skills include:
- Strong experience of Cisco CUCM technology and SIP services
- Strong switching experience including Spanning Tree
- Thorough understanding of ITIL Service Support concepts
- IPsec VPN with Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls
- Networking: Riverbed, Cisco Catalyst 6500, Cisco Wireless, Cisco ACS, Solarwinds, Cisco ISE
- HHTP, DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, SSL, SAN, Internet.
- Applications: Active Directory, MS Office 20xx, MS Project, Visio, Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to manage workload and deliver under pressure
If you are looking for your next challenging but rewarding role within IT Infrastructure then please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.