A multinational IT solutions & services company are looking for a 3rd Line Network Engineer to come on board and join this ever growing IT team. The main responsibility will be responding to BAU 3rd Line incidents logged on to the incident management system and providing Managed Firewall Services.
This role reports in to the NOC Network Team Leader, who is looking for someone who has at least 3 years' experience providing end users with a technical solution within SLA'S
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer service Skills
- Proven experience deleivering pojects and complex changes.
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas.
- Extensive and proven expierence in one or some of the below technologies.
- Cisco technologies including switching and routing.
- Palo Alto
- Citrix NetScaler
- Cisco Nexus (5k, 7k).
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
If this role matches your current skills and you are looking to work for a multinational IT company then please apply NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.