This is a great opportunity for a Security Engineer with at least 3 years' experience to join an award-winning entertainment technology company. As a member of the Security Team, you will be responsible for helping to ensure the security of the platform used to deliver content to film and TV industry professionals around the globe.
This includes setting procedures and standards, helping deploy and maintain security systems, and responding to threats as they arise. In addition, you will lead audits of both internal and external systems. This position is mission critical in an industry where security is of the highest priority.
Desired skills and requirements include:
- Incident Response experience
- Strong technical understanding of cloud security challenges and controls for building SaaS applications on Amazon AWS
- Up to date on industry security standards and best practices
- Ability to lead and manage projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 2-5 Years of security related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Technical knowledge of cloud, database, networking, and application security required
- Secure software development knowledge highly beneficial
- Certifications like AWS Security Specialist, other AWS Professional or Specialist certifications, CISSP, ISACA or GIAC a plus
- Strong understanding of DLP, IPS/IDS; Database monitoring; Network security (NAC); and SIEM
- Previous media industry experience (e.g. working on movie or television productions or in a studio) preferred
- Experience working with distributed/remote teams is a plus
Every single person in this business have one thing in common - a passion for delivering high quality, high impact work. If you are looking for your next challenging but rewarding role and have passion for delivering high quality work, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.