This is a great opportunity for a Voice Engineer with at least 5 years' experience to provide support for Cisco voice infrastructure, designing and implementing...
Are you an experienced, skilled and passionate Network Engineer looking for a new role in a global data organisation working on innovative technology?
Reporting in to the Infrastructure team lead, you will be the first Network Engineer based in London. This is a growing team, so once settled in to the role further Engineers will be brought on to work with you on an exciting roadmap of work ahead. Initially you will be working hand-in-hand with the development teams and stakeholders delivering, secure, scalable, robust infrastructure.
- The management, reporting and monitoring of a multihomed BGP estate spanning multiple continents.
- The configuration and maintenance of networking infrastructure appliances from Juniper, Cisco and F5.
- The deployment of solutions and systems that provide visibility, reporting, diagnostics and other analytics on capacity, load and performance.
- The enhancement and operation of our infrastructure including locally hosted, co-located and virtualized servers that must be highly available at all times.
- Close collaboration with our development teams to deliver new features and products.
Desired skills include:
- Network engineering/3rd Line escalation/Architecture.
- Demonstrable knowledge of core technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, HTTP(S), SNMP and TLS/SSL.
- Experience of managing and configuring the following hardware technologies/systems Juniper Junos, Cisco and HP Aruba.
- In depth working knowledge of Layer 2 switching and Layer 3 routing
- Knowledge of site to site and road warrior VPN technologies
- Knowledge of networking HA protocols such as HSRP and VRRP
- Advanced knowledge of building fault-tolerant systems. Software and Hardware Clustering and Load balancing systems.
If you are the sort of person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges, then this opportunity is for you. Please apply now!!!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.