IT Support Engineer (Technical) up to £30,000 depending on experience I am representing a well-known IT MSP on recruiting a well-established IT Support professional for...
A Global MSP is looking for a Senior Salesforce Architect to join them in their Luton based office. You, the Senior Salesforce Architect will be responsible for the overall architecture of the Salesforce Solution and 3rd party integrations and applications in alignment with the business requirements. The solution crosses multiple business brands and experience designing single-multi org environments is a must.
You must able to design, develop, and articulate solutions based on my clients strategic business and technical requirements. There will be a need to work with a variety of people (Solution Director, technical peers and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered. There will be a need to demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
Responsibilities / Skills:
- Demonstrated track record of large solution architecture solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to a team of solution architects, admins and developers
- Experience with the different Salesforce offerings including Sales Cloud, Platform, Marketing (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), and certification preferred.
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for ongoing functional enhancements.
- Applied knowledge of SFDC products capabilities.
- Proven best practice experience around integrations, ideally with MS Azure integration services
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.