IT Support Engineer Oxford My client are a well-established IT services organisation who are well known for providing a number of solutions for their growing...
A cloud service company are looking for a Network and Telephony Solution Architect to come on board and join this ever growing IT team. You will be responsible for architecting solutions to integrate customer voice network to the company's platform. Gathering requirements, developing use cases, drafting functional and technical specifications, and proposing technical solutions for new and existing clients.
This role reports in to the Head of Onboarding and Service Delivery, who is looking for someone to use their background and knowledge of Customer Experience to translate clients desired outcomes to a technical design.
You will be a subject-matter expert on MPLS connectivity and able to produce HLD and LLD. You will act as the primary representative for Professional Services, using your in-depth technical knowledge to identify, discuss and document solutions for clients' needs.
- Experience in an enterprise network/telephony architecture role.
- Experience with MPLS L2 & L3 VPN services, seamless MPLS, MPLS-Traffic Engineering and Ethernet Connectivity.
- Experience in the telephony industry, preferably in delivering call centre and corporate telephony solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a large-scale Telecom/IT environment, ideally in an organisation where you architected a modern call centre telephony service.
- Ability to make HLD and LLD for MPLS based services.
- Flexibility and strong customer-service focus as well as a demonstrable technical aptitude and willingness to pick up and develop new skills.
- Must be willing to travel
- Must meet skills and experience mentioned above in "Desired Experience"
- Skilled in using architectural principles and frameworks.
- Strong MPLS traffic engineering experience
- Understanding of voice products and the associated networking
- Understanding of cloud products and associated networking
- Comprehensive network routing protocol knowledge
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
If this role matches your current skills and you are looking to work for a leading cloud service organisation then please apply NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.