Are you an individual who enjoys delivering & designing digital products? Want to be responsible for shaping and directing development for award winning mobile applications and websites? My client is looking for a Senior UI Designer who has managed multiple products as well as design teams.
You will be a champion of the clients brand and will continue to optimise the design of their existing products, help fuse the innovations of UX & design into the organisation and build their already growing success. A background is required in Visual Design / Product Design / UI Design, agency or freelance or corporate is of interest.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across a range of client websites and mobile apps.
- Develop and maintain a detailed UI design style guide for use across the clients business or individual projects.
- Work in the team to ensure all client sites and apps deliver the best experience possible
- Keep on top of the industry standard and innovations
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Excellent organisational and presentational skills
- Advanced knowledge of relevant software such as Sketch & Photoshop
- Have working knowledge of contemporary web standards e.g. HTML, CSS3, SV
- Experience of handling as well as delegating matters within teams
- Product design and management of designs of digital products such as web sites and mobile apps.
This role offers a competitive basic salary and attractive package including 25 days holiday, pension contribution, flexbile working
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.