Graduate Software Developer Break into Financial Technology! £30,000 £45,000FinTech with a recent wave of funding in London is looking to expand the team with Computer...
Senior Software Developer C#, .NET Core, AWS - Break into Finance!
A leading global financial brokerage in Central London is looking for a Senior C# Developer to lead the re-engineering of their cross-asset OMS and pricing applications into C#, .NET Core and AWS.
You will work in a highly technical team with new technologies such as .NET Core, AWS, Dynamo DB, AWS Lambda, Elastic Search and Ansible, playing a pivotal role in transforming a large complex suite of high performance financial applications.
This is an amazing opportunity to break into the financial sector and work for one of the world's most prestigious brokers on globally distributed, highly scalable, enterprise systems.
As part of a small talented team you will help lead the re-engineering of their cross-asset OMS and pricing applications from .NET into C#, .NET Core and AWS, setting and guiding high quality coding standards within the team.
You will be actively encouraged to research new & relevant technologies, particularly in the AWS, Cloud and DevOps space and to make suggestions on ways to make improvements, increase efficiency and optimise systems.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong C# to a foundation level (multi-threading, memory management, garbage collection)
- .NET, .NET Core
- Architecting and deploying to AWS Amazon Web Services Cloud (using Lambda / DynamoDB)
- Setting up CI / CD pipelines using Ansible and other suitable build and release tools
- Agile, Scrum experience and an automation testing mind-set
- Experience working on financial / real time, high performance systems
- Financial knowledge (trading lifecycle, FX, swaps, rates etc.)
- SQL Server
- Real-time experience (SignalR)
- Messaging Tools: RabbitMQ, TIBCO, MSMQ, Kafka etc.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.