ROLE: Junior Java DeveloperSALARY: up to £30,000LOCATION: ManchesterI will avoid a lot of the standard 'recruitment clichés' that are visible on almost any recruitment advertisement...
They also have a dedicated Learning & Development scheme so you will have around 6 months of mentoring by some of the best developers in the area to bring you up to speed to becoming a mid-level developer.
- Building and development of simple, elegant user interfaces
- Reviewing all code as part of the team's peer review process
- Day-to-day maintenance of multiple consumer-facing websites and internal web applications including bug fixes
- Patching and hot-fixing bugs and issues
- Staying abreast of current technologies, frameworks and web standards
If you tick the boxes for this position then please get in touch and we can look to book in interviews!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.