One of the biggest disruptive, online Fashion Brands in the UK, iconically known as the 'Best Digital retailer & Best App' - are seeking a dynamic Ecommerce Manager to join their exciting, growing team!
As the Ecommerce Manager you will be expected to lead and define key strategic decisions, whilst consistently long term planning with a keen eye for opportunity! Alongside this, you will assist in the growth of revenue and conversion rated via creating a clear and effective sales funnel.
You will have the opportunity to obtain full autonomy for the Global site content and have full responsibility for final sign off and approval.
- Accountable for the brand's - including weekly site changes, seasonal updates, copy, editorials and seasonal site refreshes.
- Collaborate with the Content team and liaise design, editorial and content production.
- Maintain the brand's site to high standards - motivating and developing the team with weekly 1 to 1's and ongoing performance management.
- Partner with design, buying and merchandising teams to understand the current collections and seasonal product launches.
- Develop the website and alternate online marketing channels to identify areas for improvements for better content and user experience.
- Work with Social and CRM to ensure cross-channel consistency, implementing SEO best practice in all content created as well as Ensuring content is published in line with date and time specific campaigns
- Work alongside external agencies
- Keep abreast of fashion trends as well as competitor online activity, developments and market trends and how they relate back to the brand.
- Drive concept development and prototyping through User Experience across the site
- Utilising Insights and analytics to capture data and action strategy to always improve user expectations and experience.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- At least 3 years management experience!
- Commercially minded
- An interest in keeping up to date with fashion trends - a passion for fashion!
- A natural team leader - collaborative!
- A solid understanding of UX
- Plenty of internal Career development/training - 28 days paid holiday - 30% Staff discount - Generous Pension scheme - discounts over 200 gyms nationwide - Train discounts - free mobile insurance & so much more!
Based in Enfield - 15 minutes by train Liverpool St - max 40 minutes from Clapham, Victoria, London Bridge,, Euston, Farringdon
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted