Junior BI Developer - Permanent - London
Our client, a global media business, are looking for a Junior BI Developer to join them on a permanent basis in London.
As a BI Developer, you'll be responsible for working with internal teams and external clients who can help make sense of a variety of data. You'll work within a team of data engineers, visualisation specialists, internal, client and 3rd party contacts.
- Consulting with numerous teams, collecting and interpreting their reporting needs
- Planning, designing and deploying reporting and visualisation solutions
- Developing and implementing ETL solutions
- Developing and implementing database solutions
- Maintaining data infrastructure
Your skills / experience:
- Advanced SQL skills with the ability to write complex queries to mine and transform data
- Experienced user of either PowerBI or Tableau
- Understanding of the MS SQL Server and Azure technology stacks
- User of ETL tools (i.e. SSIS, Azure Data Factory)
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV for our consideration. If you are successful in the screening stage, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss this with you in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted