Senior PHP Web DeveloperA leading mobile Health tech company are looking for a Senior Developer to join their team, where you will be focusing upon...
A global media organisation who is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join them.
My client is currently working with over 2000 brands worldwide. Allowing them to unlock their growth. They've also committed to keeping their brands at the forefront of an evolving industry. They're able to do this with their own cutting edge technologies and their own database. (Growing brands is a challenge which excites them).
The Role Objective
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the entire BI/ETL framework, including product design, development and delivery, resource scheduling, QA, product deployment.
- Working within a defined framework, coordinate with product owners and manage the day to day tasks of an expanding team of BI developers, with a primary focus on the collection and delivery of digital advertising data.
- Manage and deploy solutions according to briefs and scopes that can be specified by a variety of avenues.
- Manage the overall data acquisition function of the global product teams, prepare data to be ingested and analysed by the visualisation team.
- Help deliver end-to-end solutions for managing, storing and surfacing data to reduce the time to insight for our clients and drive internal efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot data issues that may occur in every data management process.
- Manage and maintain relationships with suppliers of third party solutions.
- Implement strategies to mitigate interruptions of service in the data supply chain.
- Develop and manage the matching protocol for exception handling.
- Maximise benefits of the SQL environment for MY CLIENTS specific data.
- Provide data expertise to support our consulting offering, define and deliver best practice solutions to optimise data delivery.
- Help to devise and deploy a self-service data model for global clients and client teams for analytics purposes.
- Join steering and knowledge share sessions from other global and regional teams to champion and share best practice.
- Manage a fast growing team of three and plan for future resource needs as demand increases
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to write and optimise T- SQL to a high standard
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technology stack SQL, .NET, Azure
- Proven experience working with MS SQL Server (2012 or higher)
- Proficiency in C#
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management
- Working experience of Azure Storage, Compute & Data Services
- Working experience of SSAS
- Experience/appreciation NoSQL technologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing theory and best practices
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.