Head of Product (Data Platform) Permanent £120,000k LondonOur client, a well-known retailer, are currently looking for a Head of Product to come in and manage...
A global media organisation who're looking for a Business Intelligence Product Manager to join them.
My client is currently working with over 2000 brands worldwide, allowing them to unlock their growth. They've also committed to keep their brands at the forefront of an evolving industry. They're able to do this by using their own cutting edge technology and their own database. (Growing brands is a challenge which excites them).
You will come in to a dynamic and talent team to manage the following responsibilities.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of BI projects, from setting up client specific instance, creating bespoke data visualisations, to leverage existing self-service dashboard offerings.
- Work with database developers to determine and create data models that cater for client data visualisation requirements, and extract data from a wide variety of sources and stores (from fully automated cloud repositories to the humble spreadsheet)
- Create and manage delivery of visualisations across multiple BI tools (including Power BI, Tableau, bespoke in-house and 3rd party licensed
- Understand and analyse client brief and requirements, manage scope of work accordingly and generate tasks list for development teams.
- Provide on-going client service, answer enquiries, train end users and be a specialist point of contact for internal and external user groups.
- Maintain ongoing report deliveries through the visualisation tools, including implementing change requests and escalating issues to technical teams and project stakeholders.
- Be a first line point of contact for bugs and issues, log them in a tracking tool and manage incident resolution workflow.
To be successful in this role you should have an;
- Excellent understanding of Excel, including Power Pivot
- Excellent understanding of Digital advertising and data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Relevant experience of software product development and management
- Understanding of the concept of formal Project Management methodolog
- Strong skills in Tableau and/or Power BI
- Knowledge of ETL protocols and tools
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.