A global media organisation who're looking for a Business Intelligence Product Manager to join them.My client is currently working with over 2000 brands worldwide, allowing...
Project Manager (Junior) - Permanent - London
Our client, a global media business, are looking for a Project Manager to join a team of PM's in London.
As a Project Manager, you'll be coming on to:
- Working within a team of project managers and manage the pool of resources available, escalating, and prioritising workstreams to maximise the delivery capabilities
- Co-ordinate the resources across all elements of client teams, product teams, development teams, and data teams
- Manage the full life cycle of the project, from collecting requirements to launching to senior stakeholders
- Estimate, plan and schedule the integration of campaign data
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Work to streamline and manage scope including the co-ordination and monitoring of client team process and operations
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of digital media data and development team operations
- Experience in working with and delivering projects using dashboard products
- Enthusiastic to learn and master the internal products and services
- Understanding of formal project and operations management methodology
- Experience in working with global teams and stakeholders
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.