IT Support Technician Hertfordshire £35k + BensOur client, a successful global consultancy, needs an IT Support Technician / 1st 2nd Line Support engineer to work...
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer - Permanent - £23k - £27k - London
Our client, a Managed Service Provider (MSP), are looking for a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a team of engineers based in London. As a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer, you'll have excellent soft skills as well as the required technical capabilities. You'll be dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis, therefore it's important to be presentable, well-spoken and articulate at all times.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Working as part of the Service Desk providing 1st / 2nd line technical support
- Managing user expectations and ensuring user satisfaction for all incident resolutions
- Completing operational checks on a rota basis
- Responsible for ensuring incidents are logged with third party suppliers and other departments as required
- Remote management of business-critical products and service levels, desktop and server configuration
- Occasional out of hours scheduled work reactive to business needs (paid at an enhanced overtime rate)
- Participating in an on-call rota for out of hours incidents (once every four to six weeks)
- Ensuring compliance with the company's policies and procedures relating to information security management
Some of the required skills are as follows:
- Windows Desktop OS (7 & 10)
- Windows Server OS (2008, 2012 & 2016)
- Microsoft Exchange (2010 2013 & 2016)
- Windows Active Directory (AD)
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Basic Network understanding
- ITIL Awareness
Broadbean Job Posting Interface
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.