SAP HCM Consultant - SC Clearance - 6 Months - Worthing - ASAP Start - £500 pd
Are you an SAP HCM Consultant looking for a new project that sits outside of IR35? Do you know your way round SAP HCM on-premise whilst also being able to engage with stakeholders and users to ensure requirements and incidents are completed/resolved quickly? Well this could be for you!
And best news! I need two of you little cherubs!
- Configure SAP HCM 'on-premise' modules PA, OM, Payroll, Time, Self Service, etc and SuccessFactors in accordance to accepted industry standards
- Maintain/monitor Live systems in line with SLA/ITIL
- Investigate and resolve problems and incidents in the existing estate
- Run and/or contribute to workshops where required
- Test solutions built and/or altered in accordance with account standards to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Produce high quality documentation (Solution Documents, Functional Specifications, Workbooks, Test Artefacts, etc.)
- Engage with customers where required. Share knowledge with less experienced colleagues
- Impact work thereby illustrating likely time and resource taken to complete
- Work to planned timescales within agreed cost and quality criteria. Provide reports/updates on progress
- Escalate problems, issues and risks promptly where appropriate. Play an active part in continuous/process improvement
- SAP HCM (on-premise) - Payroll, Personnel Administration, Organisational Management, Time Management, Self-Services, HR Renewal, Workflow and Travel Management
- SuccessFactors (cloud) - PMGM and WFA (both live) with Employee Central (prototype) planned in the next year
- Collaboration Tools - Jira, Confluence, Trello
- Multiple project/client experience in SAP HCM and SuccessFactors building/configuring, testing and implementing a range of (Payroll, Time Management, EC, PMGM) modules
- SAP HCM UK Payroll - Configuration and Schema knowledge
- SAP HCM Self-Service - Employee/Managers Self-Service and HR Renewal.
As you have probably guessed, this is an Agile project and so if you have experience running sprints this will be beneficial.
Side note: Only candidates who are eligible for SC Clearance will be able to go forward on this position.
Give me a call today to discuss this opportunity in more detail!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.