Head of Product (Data Platform) Permanent £120,000k LondonOur client, a well-known retailer, are currently looking for a Head of Product to come in and manage...
Senior Product Designer £40-45K
My client is a leading technology platform and is on mission is to help students transition from university to their first job. They are looking for a Product Designer proficient in visual design and delivering great user experiences. You would be owning, managing and leading the design for all products - candidate mobile apps, web platform and employer dashboard, while working directly with the product teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding users and their needs for building product, onboarding, retention etc
- Conducting and managing product discovery interviews, surveys, A/B testing and employer visits etc
- Creating prototypes and MVPs for discovery purposes i.e. to de-risk usability, feasibility, viability and value
- Producing assets to illustrate and communicate user journeys and product flows
- Working with engineers and product teams to make sure design requirements are being met, before and after implementation
- Delivering user experiences to increase product adoption and retention
Design Guidelines and System
- Enhancing and maintaining the Design System across desktop, mobile and responsive experiences
- Proven data analysis skills
- Hunger for personal growth
- Ability to lead independently
- Experience in customer development
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and processes
- Experience as a UX Designer for technology products
- Solid understanding of UCD principles, tools and techniques like wireframing and prototyping
- Experience working with engineers and stakeholders to deliver a functioning product
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.