Business Analyst - Order to Cash Processes - Salesforce - Oxfordshire - £450-600/Day - Inside IR35
Our client is a leading IT Security company, based in Oxford. They are about to embark on a greenfield project developing a new solution all around order to cash processes. We are looking for a senior business analyst to come onboard a 6-month rolling contract, paying between £450-600 per day, depending on experience. Please note this contract is inside IR35. This role is based in Oxfordshire.
You will be the primary point of contact between business users and the IT team, analysing business process and requirements. You will analysis the current as-is and to-be scenarios, understanding which business processes can be automated, in order to support the order to cash process solution. Strong understanding of order to cash processes is needed, as well as good salesforce experience.
- Strong business analysis experience (5 years+)
- Experience mapping out business processes and working on business change projects
- Strong understanding of order to cash processes
- Proven track record working on an order to cash process project
- Good understanding of salesforce.com
- Experience writing testing scenarios and coordinating UAT testing sessions
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please send your CV to Petria for immediate consideration!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted