This is an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic online travel retailer offering holiday accommodation. The business has ambitious growth plans and you the UX designer will be responsible for the online UX that my client offers new and existing customers.
We need a great communicator, with exceptional design skills, someone with energy who embraces change plus is prepared to go that extra mile to achieve business objectives. The UX Designer would also liaise with internal Marketing stakeholders to guarantee a coherent and brand aligned web site design and user experience.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- UX design in B2C Digital for a large business that sells experiences
- Expertise with designing customer journeys and improving usability
- Designing mobile and desktop UX for ecommerce concepts like product search, online payments, user accounts and post-sale functionality and personalisation
- Proven track record delivering superb UX, strong portfolio of past achievement
- Working using agile processes
- Running design workshops, retrospectives, a fail fast approach, iterative and incremental change
- Data driven decision making
- Conducting user research and testing, utilising data from multi variant testing
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills including taking ownership
- Strong technical design knowledge and skills
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT WOULD HELP:
- Travel and hospitality domain experience, Hotels, Flights, Transfers, Car Hire, Travel Insurance, Airport hotels, Parking and Lounges
- Experience of working for small specialist businesses
- Eligibility to work in the UK required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.